The Legacy is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat. It has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with an internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Legacy allows for Rearward Facing through to a large 12-month-old, Forward Facing with an internal harness through to a large 4-year-old, and then converts into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt through to a large 8-year-old. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker on the Legacy now sits at approximately 51cm. As a result, this child restraint accommodates a broader range of children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Legacy features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). Air Cocoon Technology™ enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident. Chances are if you already own an InfaSecure Child Restraint, you already have A.C.T.
Cover & Inserts
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8-years-old
- Rearward facing, Forward Facing with an inbuilt harness, Forward Facing Booster Seat – all in one.
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- New small footprint base
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- Nine recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 68cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm