Typically up to 75 percent of car seats are installed incorrectly, but our revolutionary ClickTight Installation System is the safest and easiest technology on the market. Just open the front of the car seat, buckle the seat belt across and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation – the seat won’t budge and you can travel worry-free with your child.
Britax Boulevard Clicktight - Trek
Britax is the only child car seat brand that features world-class SafeCell Impact Protection. This integrated system of safety components provides unmatched protection for your child. These features include a steel frame, energy-absorbing base, V-shaped tether to minimize seat rotation and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
Side impacts represent 25 percent of collisions and result in the most severe injuries. We designed the Boulevard ClickTight with not 1, but 2, strong layers of side energy absorption. A deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection shield your child from side impacts.
Almost 60 percent of car seat harnesses are too loose. Britax’s patented Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator takes the guesswork out of seating your little one and lets you know that your child’s harness is within range of proper tightness with a click sound.
We developed the Boulevard ClickTight to safely and comfortably hold your child from birth all the way through the preschool years. The easy-adjust harness grows along with your child with 14 different positions. Change the height of the seat with just the push of a button – no inconvenient rethreading necessary.
- 2 layers of side protection formed by a deep foam-lined shell and quick-adjust head protection.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design.
- Britax-patented staged-release stitches slow the seat’s forward movement during a crash.
- Impact-absorbing harness pads absorb energy and reduce your child’s forward movement during an impact.
- Proudly engineered, tested and made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
THE SAFEST AND EASIEST INSTALLATION
- ClickTight Installation System makes safe installation as easy as buckling a seat belt.
- 7-position recline makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Automatic level indicator lets you know the seat is angled correctly in your car.
MAXIMUM FIT AND COMFORT
- No-rethread 14-position harness quickly adjusts with the push of a button as your child grows.
- Quick-adjust 2-position buckle easily moves outward as your child gets bigger.
- Removable body pillow adds comfort and can be removed when your child outgrows it.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator makes an audible sound when the harness is within range of proper tightness.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover pulls free of the car seat for cleaning without having to remove the harness.
|Child Weight - Rear Facing||2.3 - 18 kg|
|Child Weight - Forward Facing||9.1 - 24.9 kg*|
|Child Standing Height||124.46 cm or less|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing||19.3 - 47.37 cm|
|Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing||47.37 cm or less|
|Product Weight||13.33 kg|
|Product Dimensions||46.99 cm W x 59.69 cm H x 58.42 cm D|
|Seat Area Depth / Width||26.67 cm / 29.21 cm|
|Shoulder Width||40.64 cm|
|Harness Slot Heights||21.2 to 49.27 cm (2.15 cm increments), 14 positions|
|Buckle Strap Depths||13.58 cm / 17.78 cm|
|Recommendation*||The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. BRITAX strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.|