Axkid Minikid 2
The Minikid can enable your child to travel rear-facing for as long as possible (approx 6 years old). Thanks to its innovative design it takes up very little space in the car and can be fitted hard up against your vehicle seat or further back on the edge of the seat to allow more room for your children's legs.
- Extended rear facing up to 25kg, 125cm and approx 6 years old
- Spacious and comfortable even for long children
- ASIP (Axkid Side Impact Protection) developed together with a recognized crash institute in Germany, providing the best possible protection for the child in the event of a side impact collision.
- A unique featured headrest and internal harness, which automatically adjusts according to the child’s length and size when you pull the harness strap.
- Seven fixed heights for the headrest.
- Self-tightening tether straps
- Five recline positions for your child, depending on age and length. If more recline is needed, our angle adjusting wedge is a good addition.
- Infant insert included
- Approved by Plus Test for children up to 25 kg
- The cover is machine-washable at 30°
Note: The Minikid is approved from 0-25kg but children need to be able to sit up unassisted with good head control before using this seat. Axkid recommends using a capsule or other child restraint until baby meets this requirement.
Weight - 11.4kg
Depth - 56cm
Width - 44cm
Height - 62cm
Childs Weight & Height
REAR FACING ONLY
Height - up to 125cm
Weight - 0-25kg
(Child must be able to sit up unassisted with good head control to be able to use)
Isofix - no
Seatbelt System - 3 Point Seatbelt Only
In-Built lockoffs - Yes
Rear Facing Tether - Yes - Swedish Tethering
Standard - ECE R44/04 (European)
Side Impact Protection - Yes
Energy-Absorbant Foam - Yes
Level Indicators - No
Harness - 5 Point Harness
Expiary - 8 years from DOP
Airplane Approved - No
Washable Covers - Machine Washable - Follow manufactuers instructions
Manufacture Warranty - 2 years from Date of Original Purchase